Taken From follow the link to read more http://www.express.co.uk/travel/beach/474462/10-best-beaches-in-France
1. Keep it simple and try Roscoff with its sheltered sandy beaches. Just a stone’s throw from the ferry crossing, it is ideal for a relaxing, easy trip to France. Look out for the summer festivals there including the onion festival in August. roscoff-tourisme.com
2. Take to the water at St Malo. Great for kayaking, it’s ideal for an active break. Stunningly pretty with golden beaches and an old walled town, it’s Brittany’s most visited city.
3. Discover the site of the D-Day landings and help bring the history of the Second World War to life for your kids at Omaha Beach in Normandy. June 2014 is the 70th anniversary of D-Day and you’ll find a memorial to those who fought along this five mile stretch plus lots of special events. normandie-tourisme.fr
4. Dramatic cliffs and a rugged landscape provide perfect hidden coves, caves and arches at Quiberon. Great for playing in with the kids – though the sea here is too rough to swim. Surfers love it.
5. Discover Carnac’s ice cream shop that claims the world-record for the largest selection of flavours – 177 at the last count! L’Ingloo is on the beach front in Carnac. It’s the ideal family resortAdd to favorites